Anyone Know A Good Tutorial For Armor Attachments?

GodandTime

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew a good tutorial for how to properly do armor attachments. I'm not looking to do anything fancy.

Basically, what I want to do is:

1. Create a custom armor mod that will be under the 'Sizes' category in game.

2. Give this mod the generic armor attachment mod mesh so that I could store it in containers in game properly.

3. Make this armor mod ONLY for the armor type I'm specifically trying to mod.

4. Create a recipe that requires certain items before the attachment mod can be completed.

5. Make it so that said recipe is greyed out in game and can only be used by a player with certain perks (Armorer Rank 4 and Science Rank 1).

Does anyone know how to do this? I've been searching youtube for hours now, and, while there's some good info on slightly related stuff (weapon attachment mods) there's nothing on armor attachment mods.

The perks requirement will either grey it out, or just won't let it be seen.

I know if you need say, a magazine read to make something, it won't show until then.

(my bbq does that. Once you can craft patio furniture, you can make the bbq. seemed fitting)

I haven't tried armor mods. (ballistic weave works like the above)

edit: sorry, my civ6 game is going nuts, and messing with my typing.

Having a mod tied to a perk, should be simple, and having it only work for a specific armor, that's doable to.

I'd have to check just how, and right now I can't. (will tomorrow)

I'm hoping civ recovers so I can close it. this is like typing on a 300baud connect back in the 80s.

ugh.