Please help me finding a mod

2look

Hello, i can remember that there was a mod some tiemes ago which added npcs to nuka town after the ending of the nuka world dlc but i cant remember its name and i cant find it nowhere. It would be nice if someone know the mod and where i can get it.

I hate how empty Nuka Town USA is after i

whipe out the pack or one of the other raider gangs

thank you

2look

Edited by 2look

Thank you very much, that Nuka Mercs mod and the other 2 mods look great. Sadly its not what i remember but it will be more than enought to be happy. :smile:

Its sad that regardless which 2 gangs you choose the core territory of the 3rd one remains empty after the main quest. :sad:

Edited by 2look

Thank you very much, that Nuka Mercs mod and the other 2 mods look great. Sadly its not what i remember but it will be more than enought to be happy. :smile:

Its sad that regardless which 2 gangs you choose the core territory of the 3rd one remains empty after the main quest. :sad:

You could just use the Conquest mod to turn it into a settlement. :smile:

Hello, i can remember that there was a mod some tiemes ago which added npcs to nuka town after the ending of the nuka world dlc but i cant remember its name and i cant find it nowhere. It would be nice if someone know the mod and where i can get it.

I hate how empty Nuka Town USA is after i

whipe out the pack or one of the other raider gangs

thank you

2look

i think NPCs Travel does something close to that. it added support for Nuka World a little while back but i haven't gotten around to checking it out yet