I don't even know... [ a modding problem ]

DanielShougun

I don't even know how to word this problem, so I can't do a forum search.

I having an issue where in a few spicific cells every non-static item, including npc and pc, is stuck at one point, unable to move or interact. I'm certain I know the mod causing the problem and I belive it was my own doing. Instead if re-installing the mod I'd like to learn what is going on and, perhaps, an idea how to correct it.

I feel fairly confident with FO3EDIT but not so much with GECK. I don't need my hand held, though. Just point me in the right direction.

Here is a picture

I believe that is a problem arising in the save file ... and may have something to do with your install location ???

I guess its possible what ever modding you did has corrupted the save ... but not really sure.

I had this same thing happen in a early version of my mod Merc 2, but it was much more extreme with how much stuff was around the Player. So much that the Player died as soon as entering the Cell. I will look back and see if I can remember how I fixed it, but it might be a few days. Odd thing was it was a Cell that I really did nothing too in the GECK. The Player just had to pass through on the way to a Quest. It was only when the Player entered into Friendship Station in the tunnels. What makes you think you did something to make it happen?