Killing Titus Mede II

vinh834

Confused Adventurer:

Kills the emperor

Joins the Legion

Also, confused Emperor:

Thinks he can has a last wish

Asks the Listener to kill his employer.

I take you dont know much about the Dark Brotherhood i guess?

Confused Adventurer:

Kills the emperor

Joins the Legion

Also, confused Emperor:

Thinks he can has a last wish

Asks the Listener to kill his employer.

I take you dont know much about the Dark Brotherhood i guess?

Pfft, I still did it. Screw that employer guy, the old dude met his fate with dignity. :thumbsup:

Also... uh, shouldn't this be under the spoilers section?

anyway when i saw him i thought "hey! this old pussy is not designed to be an emperor!" so i killed him. but when i heard his last wish i thought lets give this old fart a last wish so i killed the mottiere guy. he deserved it

Pfft, I still did it. Screw that employer guy, the old dude met his fate with dignity. :thumbsup:

Killing employers is bad for business. You dont exactly want your possible employers start being afraid of hiring you. Bad listener, bad! :P

the emperor didn't seem to be such a bad person as the stormcloacks made him out to be. " he sold out skyrim" " he let the thalmor take away talos", " death to the emperor alllah...." type of thing.

in person i could see the strain of him trying to deal with the burden of leading a weakened empire, attempting to strengthen it, put sown the storm cloak rebellion, and deal with the damned thalmor. i actually felt like killing him would be a mercy considering all the things he had to go thru ad was still going thru.

the emperor didn't seem to be such a bad person as the stormcloacks made him out to be. " he sold out skyrim" " he let the thalmor take away talos", " death to the emperor alllah...." type of thing.

in person i could see the strain of him trying to deal with the burden of leading a weakened empire, attempting to strengthen it, put sown the storm cloak rebellion, and deal with the damned thalmor. i actually felt like killing him would be a mercy considering all the things he had to go thru ad was still going thru.

He's the Emperor, it's his job. He shouldn't have been Emperor if he couldn't handle it. The core of the Empire is weak, and they're allowing the Thalmor to rot the Empire inside out.

Also, this belongs in the spoiler section.

Edited by jordanLoL