Load Order not ebing Stored by Launcher.

Lunyra

So, i thought id install BOSS again to change the load order.

So i ran BOSS which came up with a "proper" load order. I started the Skyrim Launcher (as that's the only way to adjust it right now) to manually adjust the load order that BOSS came up with.

So you would think it's done...

I found another mod on Nexus which i had installed i ran BOSS again to see where the new Mod would end up. It wasn't a known Mod yet so i started the Skyrim Launcher again to place it somewhere at the bottom.

Now...what the **** did the launcher do? I did not store the pervious load order at all... everything was shuffled again.

So, is there any point in bothering with the Load Order seeing nothing is stored?

Hoping to get a response here on a related issue since I'd rather not start a new topic...

Ever since the NMM update a couple days ago, when I launch it I keep getting "do you want to download/install new BOSS?" but it never seems to actually install it (because the message continues to pop up). Do I need to delete NMM and re-install or what?

It's not causing any problem as far as I can see in the game but... anyone else ever had this happen?

Edit: Hopefully some kind guru can come here and help all three of us.

Edited by Sergeant Rock

I just visited BOSS's DL page on Skyrim Nexus before coming to the forums, in the comments I believe they have a working BOSS 2.0 that their currently testing but haven't released yet, so assuming testing goes well it should be out shortly...

@ SvarogNL, from what I gathered from thread "Load Order And You" you need to untick all check boxes in data launcher and then recheck them in the correct order (assuming your post 1.4.27).

If I am wrong someone please correct me.

PS: the new load order txt. should be in "C:\users\<your name>\local\app data" but is a hidden file.

I just visited BOSS's DL page on Skyrim Nexus before coming to the forums, in the comments I believe they have a working BOSS 2.0 that their currently testing but haven't released yet, so assuming testing goes well it should be out shortly...

@ SvarogNL, from what I gathered from thread "Load Order And You" you need to untick all check boxes in data launcher and then recheck them in the correct order (assuming your post 1.4.27).

If I am wrong someone please correct me.

PS: the new load order txt. should be in "C:\users\<your name>\local\app data" but is a hidden file.

Thanks for the quick answer. At least in my case I guess I'll wait for 2.0 and see if that fixes NMM for me.