Ordinator armor aka Indoril armor

AlexanderEllinburg

Damn I'd love to see the Indoril Armor in Skyrim. Unfortunately, I'm totally talentless in this domain of modding, but I'd make a shrine for the modder who release that.

This armor is just pure awesome. The Oblivion mod (from which are the screenshot here) was a very good transposition, with high attention to detail. For exemple, the author added small details like the written temple benediction on the side of the helmet, which fit very well with the background (Well sorry for the high-sized pics)

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/15063-1-1270383903.jpg

But in fact, any version of this armor would be totally sweet. For the younger, here's what this badass medium armor set looked like in Morrowind :

http://images.uesp.net/0/03/MW_Armor_IndorilM.jpg

Edited by Durango

• 4 weeks later...
This armor was my most favorite armor in TESMorrowind. Would be cool if someone were to pick it up and put a little story behind it. I mean, in Skyrim, the Red Mountain erupted and a lot of refugees coming in and a few being Indoril...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm more or less bumping this tread but to avoid it just being a pointless bump I've a question.

Should this be heavy or light armor? It was medium in Morrowind.

Personally I'd like it to be light.

Well, personnaly, I've always tough the Indoril Armor have more the feeling and the look of a heavy armor (if I had to choose between light and heavy). But to be honest, it's clearly undefined. As far as I know, background lacks a bit of information about the exact nature of the material used in the indoril armor. So it could be put in the light armor as well.

Anyway, it's just a matter of taste and could be easily changed in the construction kit.

I'm more or less bumping this tread but to avoid it just being a pointless bump I've a question.

Should this be heavy or light armor? It was medium in Morrowind.

Personally I'd like it to be light.

Well, personnaly, I've always tough the Indoril Armor have more the feeling and the look of a heavy armor (if I had to choose between light and heavy). But to be honest, it's clearly undefined. As far as I know, background lacks a bit of information about the exact nature of the material used in the indoril armor. So it could be put in the light armor as well.

Anyway, it's just a matter of taste and could be easily changed in the construction kit.

The Indoril armor, as far as I am aware, is made of a superdense chitin/steel. What with it being mostly bug bones, I would think it should definitely be light armor.

There are enough vanilla components to put together an amalgamation that would be a PERFECT Indoril armor, and all it would take is some moving parts around in NifSkope.

If anyone can tell me how to do such a thing, I will make it. I am an advanced texture artist, and I HEARD you can edit s*** in nifskope, but I am just not all that familiar with the program.

The Indoril armor, as far as I am aware, is made of a superdense chitin/steel. What with it being mostly bug bones, I would think it should definitely be light armor.

Looking at ingame weights, Indoril Armor is much closer to heavy armour than it is to light armour, 20 units away from the same weight as Iron, 40 units away from Glass.

Edited by LordAvernus

Looking at ingame weights, Indoril Armor is much closer to heavy armour than it is to light armour, 20 units away from the same weight as Iron, 40 units away from Glass.

Well everyone on the nexus releases every armor in light and heavy varieties anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter ALL that much.

Lol.