Custom areas issue

ViolentNed

I'm currently working on a new home for Skyrim called Lake View Estate. I tried the fix for navmesh, which consists of converting the esp file to esm (master file) and the navmesh works great now but since converting it to master file, some of the stuff on the exterior cell that i deleted in order to place the house correctly, seems to have came back on its own. Now when i fast travel to my home, or load a game that was saved outside, my character and follower are now buried under mountain rocks that are not there in the esp file.

Seems to be a huge difference between plugin and master files. Why are these things coming back when they arent supposed to?

Last night I uploaded the mod to nexus, search in homes to find it, if anyone knows how to fix the re-appearing items please let me know. I'd like to fix this issue ASAP!

Thanks in advance,

Nate.

EDIT: I've tried the cleanup procedure in CK (Details) and set the so called "Deleted" items to ignore, still didn't work.

Edited by ViolentNed

I don't think it's a good idea to delete the original objects in the game. In all my mods, I always drag the original objects I want gone under the ground (or below the floor for an interior). This makes it less problematic for people to uninstall it and less crashy if they've been to that area before in their save game.