RF Online

Guss

Hay i was wondering if anyone plays the roleplaying game RF Online. I was playing Last Chaos but it wasnt that great, then i found RF Online and it is very fun. If anyone plays it , it would be nice if u tell me your guys name and lvl thats your at now so i can help u lvl or party with u. today i am a warrior at lvl 38 miller @ 33% "Guild SolusDefenders" and the sever i am on is Solus.

i played this game for some time, i think it is funner than making mods for oblivion.

here is the link to the RF Online web site if u want to join..

http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/

:thanks:

Hm, I haven't much time for MMOs these days. I was actually a little peeved when you mentioned the game name, as I have no idea what RF stands for. Apparently, neither do the developers! Well, not really, but I had to do a little digging to find out it stood for Rising Force.

Anyway, what's the game like? What's special?

Hm, I haven't much time for MMOs these days. I was actually a little peeved when you mentioned the game name, as I have no idea what RF stands for. Apparently, neither do the developers! Well, not really, but I had to do a little digging to find out it stood for Rising Force.

Anyway, what's the game like? What's special?

I will put pic's of it on here so u can see, i dont know what RF meant. there 3 races the acc, cora, and the bellato's. if u want lots more detail just tell me.

you know its actually very prominently on the box ( yes i actually went out to buy the game)

rf stands for reflex force

i played it..briefly last time i installed it the amount of patches i had to instal immediatly turned me off but i might dig it up again

the other codemasters mmorpg whose name i forgot is also free

they all get crushed by wow

which reminds me i need to buy a new wow card

you know its actually very prominently on the box ( yes i actually went out to buy the game)

rf stands for reflex force

Taken from their site:

RF Online stands for Rising Force Online. It combines science fiction and fantasy to create a unique theme, different from any game that preceded it. The game focuses on three races and their ultimate struggle for power on a planet called Novus, in the Novus Sector of the galaxy. There is a great emphasis on race-versus-race combat in RF Online.

I guess they really don't have any idea what RF means!

u dont have to buy the game u can go to the website and download it for free. there are the 3 severs novus which is lvl 1-75, lumen lvl 1-65 , and (solus which is lvl 1-55 i am on now.)

u dont have to buy the game u can go to the website and download it for free.

What's the benefit of buying the box version, I wonder?

u dont have to buy the game u can go to the website and download it for free. there are the 3 severs novus which is lvl 1-75, lumen lvl 1-65 , and (solus which is lvl 1-55 i am on now.)

yeah ? so ? im aware its free to download but why should i do that if i already have the orginal game

i bought it because it was cheap and i found out it was free to play

i probably bought the game before it became free it was some where early last year

the benefits of buying the boxed version are like linux ..very little

you wil have a pretty box with the name ( rising force online )

a manual

and a install dvd so you dont have to use the downloaded file or have to download the game again and again

..wel its only a tenner anyway

• 2 weeks later...

Archived