Greetings :sad:

For me these fifteen days after the game update with the Creation club marked the beginning of a pilgrimage between the various forums in Steam, Bethesda and of course the Nexus Forum.
After the update the game did not start and here's the first discussion (solved): :geek:
From here started the first step, the game worked, in the menu appeared the creation club, I spent 50 credits for pip-boy camo.. LOL
In my journey I met other Steam pilgrims in another desperate post about the failure start of the game and their curses towards the update (solved): :geek: :sad:
- chapter F4SE :confused:
For my rule I have never used a lot of mods, only a couple of them use F4SE, I'm not in a hurry and wait for the updates.

-There are other mods that do not necessarily need to contain an .esp like the mod Interface, in my case (but also for everyone else who have upgraded) are not working because the changes to enable the mods that are normally done to the .ini files in the My Games folder are not works after the update.

:happy:

In Topic: DEF_Interface
09 September 2017 - 10:05 PM
"Sorry guys, but I have trouble with this latest update. The mod is not recognized, not even the list of plugins in App Data. By reinstalling with the nexus mod manager, appears the message who asks the change in My Games folder.
modifies the Fallout4Custom.ini with strings
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
With the new F4SE this does not work, the game does not start.
I changed also Fallout4prefs.ini with the strings
[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1
however, the mod is not recognized in the game."

another one.. :happy:

"All tried.
The changes are stable only with Fallout4prefs.ini, but they do not work, Fallout4Custom.ini and Fallout4.ini are not stable, the game does not start.
F4SE as administrator and not renamed, NMM as administrator."

Today by reviewing some video tutorials I tried with this combining: :confused:

[Launcher]:
bEnableFileSelection=1
You will need to change the following line in Fallout4.ini:
sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\

The mod was running but with the command [Escape] the game crashed, same problem found by another forum user I tried to help here: :geek:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5979453-fallout-4-crashing-too-desktop-when-i-hit-esc/

Waiting for a clarification sum, this has been my pilgrimage to date in the immense valley of the Creation Club Update.

The good Samaritan

Edited by arrtista