Hands Tremble

ALittleBird

So after I downloaded a few mods, ie Darnified UI and Hirez Armors - Iron, I noticed that, when I drew a weapon or just my bare hands, it was shaking a little, trembling. Now I can play with this issue, but it is really annoying. Does anyone maybe know what is wrong? It's just my hands and/or weapon, nothing else. Edited by ALittleBird

We're going to need details on what the 'few mods' are, unless Darnified UI and Hirez Armors - Iron is the complete list. I don't recall ever seeing an issue like you're reporting, but I haven't researched the Darnified UI extensively (just guessing there, but it's where I'd start if those are the only mods you added).

When it happens do you notice a lot of hard drive activity? What I'm wondering is if maybe some background processes (virus scanner, chat client etc.) is interfering.

All I can suggest is to uninstall those two mods and see if the problem persists. If it goes away then add one mod at a time and test thoroughly in between. If you add one mod and then run into problems the troubleshooting is quite a bit easier (i.e. you could post a question in that mod's comments, if there isn't already a solution provided in past comments).

If it doesn't go away and you know for certain that the situation didn't exist before then all I can suggest is re-installing the game, but I would try uninstalling the mods first. By uninstalling the mods I'm talking about deactivating the esps and completely removing all files added by the mod. The game still loads any files it finds in your Data folder so just deactivating the mods may not get rid of the problem.