Unable to download

anngr

Is it just me, or is there a problem on Nexus? I can see the description page for each mod, but clicking any other tab, most importantly the files tab, results in nothing happening. Yesterday there was a graphic glitch where the whole site only showed up in text, but it now looks but is not acting correctly.

Is it just me, or is there a problem on Nexus? I can see the description page for each mod, but clicking any other tab, most importantly the files tab, results in nothing happening. Yesterday there was a graphic glitch where the whole site only showed up in text, but it now looks but is not acting correctly.

works fine

I presumed the site was undergoing an update, but this is becoming seriously frustrating, I have checked several times today already. I thought it might be just 1 mod (Rebel Camouflage Pack) but no, its all mods. I can't dl manually or with NMM using those buttons either. PLEASE can you find out what is causing this!!!

I was having issues with Firefox, but when I enabled pop ups it was working again :wink:

thanks for this, I hate popups, but enabling them seems to have fixed the problem