Looking for someone to port my mods to Beth.net

dpgillam

My computer wont run SSE, so I use Nexus' converter. What else needs to be done to a mod before it can be transferred to Beth.net?

I would like to ask someone willing to please host some of my mods there so I can use them on my PS4 (Ive been making them specifically for that) and want to do as much of the work as possible so that the hoster isnt inconvenienced.

Generally speaking, if the mod is indeed suitable for Special Edition (and don't cross the PS4 limitations) you just need to open the CK and upload it to Bethesda.net. It's been a while since I actually went through the process, but I don't recall it being super difficult. I could re-install Special Edition and perhaps do a test run for you (upload it) - but I don't own Special Edition on console, so I can't personally test if it works perfectly. So it would be "out in the wild" so to speak during testing.

Edited by DaddyDirection

That would be awesome. Ive done everything to make these PS4 compliant; now I just need someone (anyone) to put them on Beth.net so I can use them.

So, are these the mods you have uploaded on the Nexus for the Special Edition?