valenwood imroved crash

i downloaded the valenwood improved mod for oblivion and i tried to install it with the nexus mod manger

but when my game start it crashes.

im useing the 5th anniversary editon of oblivin so i think i got the latest offical patch.

i have no other mods just the shivering isles and knights of the nine dlc.

plz help, thanks

• 2 months later...

I had the same problem and ran OBMM and BOSS over it so that the load order was as close to working as possible.

Still I got occasional crashes on fast travel, even outside of Valenwood. So I uninstalled it. :/

• 5 weeks later...

interesting thread topic, i also just installed it on a stable game, went to valenwood and it crashed after just 5 minutes approaching what looked like a city wall. havent stared it backup to see if it repeats but was really pissed. And also need to confirm what was going on with a massive framerate drop, even before entering the landmass. Ive got Elswyer Anequina mod and all the UL mods so have the necessary patches, ran boss after installing (dont use the german esps) and ran tes4lodgen, boss seems to understand where the esps go so left them where theyre reordered

so are you saying your game just wont lauch or is it something like im getting, cause if it just wont launch you probably didnt install it properly or missing something or have the wrong load order

Edited by nisen