FNIS, and best animation mods

Potrykusmark

Watch this video to learn about FNIS.

Skyrim Mod Sanctuary 90 - FNIS:

If you want the "quick" version here it is. FNIS is a framework that most custom animations rely on in order to function. It does have some animations of its own that you can add to your game. However, most of the animations out there are made by other people.

I still suggest watching the video though as it is very crucial you understand how to use FNIS. It's a big mistake to use animation mods without understanding how FNIS is meant to be used.

As for the "best" that really depends on what you're looking for. What sort of animations are you interested in? I primarily use animations for idle or combat related. Though to be perfectly honest, most of the time I don't add custom animations. Thus, I'm not really a good authority on what is "best". Though I do know quite a few of them out there - but like I said it all depends on what you want in your game.

So FNIS just opens slots basically

yeah, there isnt many animations i would actually want except for Immersive Animations and Dance of Death Killmoves maybe, but for the immersive animations i cant find a video of the differences between vanilla and that

so you dont mind playing skyrim with vanilla animations?? I dont mind either but I wanted to kind of spice it up a little bit, but if its not worth the time I dont really want to do it.