Civil War For Stealthy Characters

TheEbonslayer

The Civil War questline doesn't really work for assassins, it's obviously geared towards warriors and mages, I have an idea that might change that. Your main activities during the Civil War involves attacking forts with a dozen or so soldiers at your back which is great for warriors and mages but a stealth character loses most of their effectiveness and will have an extremely difficult time completing these raids compared to a combat character. Assassins should get the choice of whether they want to charge in or if they want to put their skills to use, especially seeing as there is always some sort of entrance that allows someone to enter undetected in every fort (such as the cave under the Riften fort and the small hole around the back in the fort near Solitude).

What I want is for the character to tell their commander before-hand that they can break into the fort and seize it that way, perhaps they have to complete some objectives without being detected (such as assassinating the commander, burning a flag, eliminating the sentries, ect), Anyone who's played Assassin's Creed: Rogue knows what I'm talking about. You may not be able to do this for Solitude, Windhelm, and Whiterun since a fort and a city are completely different beasts and fort attacks seem to be by surprise whereas I have no doubt the cities were warned in advance of an approaching army.

I hope a decent modder finds this worthy of their time and I thank everyone for reading.