(FNV) How do you add a reload animation to a custom gun?

LoreWagon

I am making some finishing touches to a weapon mod that I've created, it's nearly perfect, but I can not for the life of me find out how to add a reloading animation to the weapon. Basically what happens is when you reload the weapon the magazine doesn't move. I've been searching and have found a tutorial by "The Shiny Haxorus" but it doesn't seem to work for me, if you know how to do this please tell me.

the engine is a bit delicate , and doesn't like radical changes. Hanging is its response.

if your weapon is similar to something else , then their reload should/might work.

otherwise .....................................Hang

The weapon I am working on is an MP5K,

sorry I have know idea what that means ... is it's model nearly the 10mm smg ?

If you know how to switch the reload on the weapon , then you know enough for that part.

The next issue is the body animation , is not jiving with the weapon .nif

Edited by Mktavish

the engine is a bit delicate , and doesn't like radical changes. Hanging is its response.

if your weapon is similar to something else , then their reload should/might work.

otherwise .....................................Hang

Mktavish, I have been wondering something similar. I'm new to this modding stuff and I am no animator. I was wondering if you could explain me how to change the reload animation of all submachinegun-rigged custom guns. For example, I downloaded a sweet and nice RU556 and the reload animations are just beatiful. "Grab the damn mag" (reload animation mod Im currently using for submachinegun-rigged custom guns) is good, but a little sloppy and boring. What would I have to do to standarize the RU556 animations for all submachinegun type guns?

I would be eternally grateful.