when i load up a save my character show up bald and naked.

sakurarozu

so here is what is going on since this new update. at randomly when i load up a previous save my character is bald and naked as well the quest pop ups show up like when you get the pip boy for the first time. because of this sometimes my game crashes when this is going on as well my mods resets and it goes thru adding the setting tapes all over again.

anyone know what is going on i never had this problem when i had the old update.

ty

here is my load order

https://pastebin.com/vm9zRTG7

Older saves do not all ways work since they depend on the mods you were using at the time.

Some result in minor glitches and others even crash the game.

Funny you should mention that because I loaded a six month old save a few days ago and it worked- with little or no problems. And I always have at least 250 mods installed. Only about half of those are still installed that I was using at that time. I have no idea why it worked but it was pretty cool to see the game from "back then".

OP some people have been saying the latest update is responsible for breaking mods but I don't know if that is your problem- but it sounds likely to me. I avoided the whole mess luckily. When you load a save do you get a message from F4SE about missing esps?

Older saves do not all ways work since they depend on the mods you were using at the time.

Some result in minor glitches and others even crash the game.

Funny you should mention that because I loaded a six month old save a few days ago and it worked- with little or no problems. And I always have at least 250 mods installed. Only about half of those are still installed that I was using at that time. I have no idea why it worked but it was pretty cool to see the game from "back then".

Â

OP some people have been saying the latest update is responsible for breaking mods but I don't know if that is your problem- but it sounds likely to me. I avoided the whole mess luckily. When you load a save do you get a message from F4SE about missing esps?

No It loads as normal then the problems start