graphical mods?

falloutsurvivor

Ehh im not sure if "graphical mods?" is what i should put as my title but basically, i want to make my game look a lot better, but im not sure what to do, and I have dmra body mods installed, chocolate elves, deadly reflex, etc. so i know how to install mods or read readmes (lol) but basically i just wanna know how to make my game look something like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3PvJzLH-Ik&context=C4a24f02ADvjVQa1PpcFM99OCuXvB4KgUN4hdMPUJf4OtTJ2pEsEI=

Sir??? Makes me look behind me to see if there's somebody standing behind me and you're talking to them (don't worry ma'am would have been worse). :biggrin:

- Edit - Gotta love the manga body.

Edited by Striker879

Were you wanting the clothes and/or body from the video or were you referring to graphics as in the way the background world looks? I took it you were after the later, but after watching the video commented on the body used.

Sorry, I guess I'm confused on why you're confused. The intention with linking to Nitefox98's initial post is that you can use it as 1) a guide on what mods to try if you don't know which ones to pick yourself 2) a guide on what order to start adding mods (hence the caveat to make sure Steam and the game are installed outside of Program Files before you get started adding mods, getting the UOP, OBSE and OBGE installed after you have started playing the game and exited the sewers etc.).

I would read through his edited initial post a couple of times and then start a list for myself with my step by step plan, using his as a template. There may be things that Nitefox98 wanted to have that you don't for example, so get your personalized plan down on paper before you start. Then work through your plan and test between steps. Don't try to do too much before testing ... that way when something isn't working out you know what steps to undo. Modding isn't a 20 minute pile a bunch of mods into 'Data' and then play type of thing. It's a journey that doesn't need a final destination to still be enjoyable.