Fallout 4 Survival mode Lore Friendly Mods

hellspirit35

Oh man there is a wealth of awesome Lore Accomodating mods out there. Not all of them are the same, but I have played with all of these.

First Things First you will probably want Armor and Weapon Keywords Extended and Armorsmith Extended as these reassign the locations for a lot of the armors in the game allowing you to wear any clothing with any armor. So Reginalds Outfit + full suit of Armor.

Second up if you like building settlements I would definitely suggest getting Conquest which is made by IMO the single best mod author ever Chesko (Sorry everyone else). Conquest allows you to set up to I think its like 10 NEW settlements ANYWHERE YOU WANT. This helps with the fact that you only save on sleeping.

Third, If you are playing survival for the difficulty aspect I am going to suggest Horizon by Zawinul. This makes survival much more intense, has a lot more meters to check, injuries matter, and just over all a much more engaging experience. This Mod Is Not For The Faint Of Heart. YOU WILL DIE. a lot.

With the loss of fast travel you may need help lugging all your new stuff back to base and for this I suggest Salvage Beacons by kinggath. This allows you to set up a relay at your settlements and you can make beacons at a chemistry station. Drop the beacon in a box drop in all the stuff you want to be taken back to base and a new immortal npc will come, pick it up, and take it back to your place. Awesome awesome mod that makes things like 100x easier.

Also if you are like me and like HAVING settlements but not so keen on BUILDING houses I would suggest Sim Settlements also by kinggath. This mod makes it so you can give plots of land to settlers and they will build their own houses, farms, or businesses based on how you zone it. Sim Settlements also has several sub mods where others have built new zones, including Industrial City and Ruined Homes and Gardens which are both great additions. Honestly this one makes a world of difference as it lets you see a marked progress in your settlements.

For some added settlement difficulty I also really really like "Mortal Settlers" by Thom293, which does exactly as it says on the tin, it makes it so settlers can die. Its not for everyone but I really enjoy high difficulty curves.

Umm... lets see. Passive Water Resources by ghzfba is a super great mod for survival. It gives you like container type things that store and collect water. Nice for that immersive feel as they collect it over time in various real seeming ways.

Edited by threefoldmind