Vampire Lord Remodel

McMuffincake

Hey guys!

Not so much a request as it is just wondering everyone elses opinion on this, I always thought the Vampire Lord form in vanilla Skyrim was lacking a lot, most notably the wings. Being a big vamp fan I always thought maybe they should look more bat-like when they take their true primal form! :devil:

Something like how theyre shown in Castlevania Lords of Shadow

d681d7019b45d3f8ae2eb50eed75635f.jpg

Or Draculas form from Van Helsing

4cc9fc1422647e4e2cbecb11b7fdb55d.jpg

A remodel and retexture is of course a very laborious type of mod to undertake so I wouldnt presume to even request it as more times than not it wouldnt happen haha. Just wanted to know other peoples opinions on the subject, and if anyone with experience as a modder knows the details that creating this type of mod would involve as a vampire player I always thought its as eyesore when transforming into the vanilla Vamp Lord, sometimes I even envy the Gargoyles look haha :laugh:

Edited by MoofMoofs

• 1 month later...

I mostly thought about make some more varied vampire lord forms for certain races. Basically like for orc vampire lord form, it has more prominant tusks; for khajiit vampire lord form, the khajiit in question becomes a big hairless sphinx cat; and for argonian vampire lord form, you either become a viper, or a cobra man.

• 1 month later...