F4SE component stops working, but game still launches and is "playable"

TalonBane

I'm having a sort of unique issue, which i am not sure how to properly troubleshoot.

When i launch the game through mod organizer with F4SE, i get an error message "A compononent of the Fallout 4 Script Extender has stopped working", which forces me to close the F4SE client.

However, the game still launches, and still shows F4SE is in use in the settings (shows version numbers) of the main menu.

The game however seems unstable and crashes after 5-10mins of gametime, and some mods that require F4SE seem to work really weird, whilst other mods like Transfer Settlements seem to completely shut down.

I'm pretty confident this is not a mod incompatibillity issue, since the issue seems to be consistent on a clean save with no mods loaded.

Is there a txt dump for F4SE or something where i could get a better idea what the issue is? Issue came about after i upgraded to 0.6.0

Thanks!

Edited by TalonBane

Dont know if its related, but every time I start my game for the first time after a pc shutdown ( ie: every morning ) it says f4se not loaded, the game will start but any dependant mods wont. To fix this, all I have to do is shut the game down )not reload) & re-start, and everything is fine & works.