Homemaker thread is locked.

Stronglav

I don't know why but I want to report a visual bug or two.

For example rain is coming through the roof.

But it seems its a game's problem?Or not?

Also a graphics issue:scrapped obhects appear while building using HM walls and roofs(and floors).

HM doesn't accept bug input anymore.

That's too bad, I hope people weren't rude to the author of HM. It's such a great mod IMO. I just went back and double checked that I gave endorsement to it.

Same thing on my game both now on PC and when I was on X1. I'm pretty sure it's just some bug with the game itself.

Also a graphics issue:scrapped obhects appear while building using HM walls and roofs(and floors).

I think this could be due to conflict by using more than one mod that affects scrapping. I read on Beth net that if you use for example Scrap Everything and also use another mod that makes more stuff scrapable then as a result of mod conflicts you'll get bugs like scrapped stuff coming back although this was about Xbox.

Just saying because I think HM might not be the culprit.

HM doesn't accept bug input anymore.

That's too bad, I hope people weren't rude to the author of HM. It's such a great mod IMO. I just went back and double checked that I gave endorsement to it.

Same thing on my game both now on PC and when I was on X1. I'm pretty sure it's just some bug with the game itself.

I think this could be due to conflict by using more than one mod that affects scrapping. I read on Beth net that if you use for example Scrap Everything and also use another mod that makes more stuff scrapable then as a result of mod conflicts you'll get bugs like scrapped stuff coming back although this was about Xbox.

Just saying because I think HM might not be the culprit.

With vanilla structures this doesn't happen

That's really weird. I'd try getting LOOT to optimize your load order and find out more about any problems. I'm just having a little bit of issues since I decided to get rid of Snap N Build in my Conquest settlement in Nuka world by Hubologist Camp. After the update I starting experiencing lag in the area and it persists even after using ScrapAll and getting rid of the settlers. I just used LOOT and if there's still issues I'll try cleaning dirty edits and stuff.

By the way I am going to start over making my custom settlement and I plan to use Home Maker so it's possible I might run into this issue too. I'll post again if I do run into this.

By the way I am going to start over making my custom settlement and I plan to use Home Maker so it's possible I might run into this issue too. I'll post again if I do run into this.

as Ethreon said, it's just a visual glitch and nothing to be worried about. if i'm talking about the same thing you are, a low resolution version of a removed object will pop on the screen for maybe a half second while you're in workshop mode, and moving at all will make it disappear again. no idea what it is that causes it, but it's not a homemaker specific glitch- i've had that happen with several other mods before too. doesn't cause any issues as far as game stability/performance is concerned though