ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Question about SkyBirds SSE.

StrangerPL

So, I downloaded this mod, cause why not? Looked cool. Played a bit, found it really nice. Birds are well made, models, behavior, everything. Too bad mod author is an entitled *censored*.

I asked him, if the bird nest I found, was supposed to float about a meter above the tree. In return I got blocked. What's wrong with that question? I literally had that f***ing mod for about an hour.

Anyway, was it, or are they random? I've seen simmilar shenanigans before, but now that I want to find one, to take a screen, I can't find any. Most of the ones I've found, were more or less out of place, but now there's none. Not out of place. AT ALL.

Are they random? Also, what the possible conflict could be? I have, quite obviously Skyrim Flora Overhaul. Could that be the case?

@Edit: Took about 20 minutes of aimless hiking, but finally found another nest with similar problems. Here's the link, since this site doesn't like directly linking images, apparently.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/880875150606897281/30C3E0B8874BCD5A8E5C9CCCE24E953A20CBAAA0/

Edited by StrangerPL

What other mods are you using?

That's it really. I mean, there's campfire, frostfall, couple of addons for campfire, body replacer, and Helgen Reborn. I bet it's the Skyrim Flora Overhaul SSE.

I'm using the skyrim ultra trees 2017 guide for my trees, and these floating bird nests are literally everywhere.

I just markfordelete them and move on.

Guess I'll have to ignore it.