So... I've managed to watch a part of a Let's Play Episode of Mass Effect Andromeda today...

metaphorset

Still not convinced. I watched the patched version, because watching the unpatched version felt like watching an adult version of Teletubbies. They're better now but still look like a bunch of dead people giving their best impression of talking humanoids.

And the patchy thing, back then we could do that, too. The point is that the games are 10 years apart, yet the mass effect faces still feel like a year or two to go until they reach Fallout 3 quality.

I know right? After seeing some of the funny gifs I was doubtful I would be able to take the story seriously. I also wondered if Bioware took the game seriously, releasing the game despite the ridiculous glitches that they surely had to have been aware of. Maybe I will look at one of these Let's Play episodes some time, if for nothing other than comedy.

Although Vanilla Oblivion faces were pretty bad mods can do a lot to help.

Yea, no. Oblivion faces are way uglier than anything Andromeda can bring to the table. Not to mention that a lot of the issues were later patched.

Vanilla Oblivion sure but I think I'd prefer OCO 2 faces over ME Andromeda(although that could be the fault of the 360 degree turning heads).