Skyrim's xbox fans

SubjectProphet

So, in the past few days, the xbox community for Skyrim has been saying that they deserve all DLC early and just like Oblivion, more DLC than PC and PS3. Bethesda said that they'd release everything at the same time and for every system. Clearly xbox fans aren't happy.

I guess a lot of them are used to the way of CoD, where they get everything. I don't know why'd they deserve it, but they sure do think so.

Now, I'm not saying all xbox players, but it seems to be a lot of them. Personally, I don't care what system you play, you're just playing the game.

Thoughts?

Did Bethesda change their opinion on the xbox getting the DLC's first? I guess its good news to hear though I don't much care for DLC's. I will wait for them to be on sale anyways :laugh: . As for deserving the content early... hmmm... people who have put thousands of dollars into Microsoft software over the years get excluded but people who spend $150 on a console deserve priority? Its silly that Microsoft would do a thing like that or that people who play on the xbox would think that they deserve it before any other platform. About the system of play, the computer gets mods and improved graphics so it's my first choice but it really is the same game no matter what you play it on. I do agree with you there.

They can get their DLC a year early, for all I care. Mods will triumph over DLC 99.9% of the time, and that 0.1% is only when the downloadable content adds an entirely new gameplay mechanic... something that Bethesda has never made players pay extra for, thankfully, and probably will never do. But as stated, I did hear that the release would be the same for all systems, unless that's been changed.

My First post :biggrin:

I bought Skyrim for the Xbox the day it was relesed 11.11.11 and since have had EVERY POSSIBLE NIGHTMARE all to do with the console, i've had the "Open Disk Tray" problem, Red Ring of Death and now something to do with a rubber band? :wallbash:

Anyway... I started looking into the PC version - as mines not a bad computer it should handle it with ease - (eyes rolling to the tower, raised brow) and was blown away with the amount of mod fixes out there for the minor inconveineances that seem to pop up as soon as i'm totally immeresd. Reason I'm on this site i suppose! Have to give modding a go myself too, if i'm any good stay tuned, allways wanted a Cave House! :tongue:

All i can say now is roll on pay day!

Actually, I remember awhile back there was a lot of PC/PS3 users mad because it was announced that Xbox Live would get DLC a month ahead of everyone else. When/where did they say DLC will be coming to all the platforms at the same time? Maybe people are getting the game updates confused with the DLC.

So, if it is true that everyone is getting DLC at the same time.... You see, people with XBox have to pay to go online, and that's a free service on PC/PS3. But since they are paying, they are promised extra services... such as early DLC.

Actually, I remember awhile back there was a lot of PC/PS3 users mad because it was announced that Xbox Live would get DLC a month ahead of everyone else. When/where did they say DLC will be coming to all the platforms at the same time? Maybe people are getting the game updates confused with the DLC.

So, if it is true that everyone is getting DLC at the same time.... You see, people with XBox have to pay to go online, and that's a free service on PC/PS3. But since they are paying, they are promised extra services... such as early DLC.

Also because developers are selling out to Microsoft.

To be totally fair, Microsoft invented the modern computer. I don't hate Microsoft, most of their software is insanely complex, and they do an excellent job with backwards-compatibility and such, considering the scope of each new OS. I just don't like the supposed 'l33t' who play on the 360 and for some reason can't admit that their hardware is like eight years old.

Not a big problem if the dlc go out early for the Xbox, i will simply wait for a DVD/CD release that contain all dlc i spend less money and have the same dlc (i have done in that way for oblivion with th DVD knight of the nine i had taken all DLC and take them with the first expansion make me think that i have not payed the DLC :) ) but i my opinion the mod are much better than the DLC Edited by yota71