I want to *pose*!!

opheliau25

Hi everyone!

Fisrt of all, excuse my unperfect english.

I got some problem to make POSES mods to work. Let me explain.

I tried Osr poses and Goma pose. When i used the crystal ball, i choose one pose and my character just stand. It do nothings. I tried it on npc like a companion, and it works fine. So i'm a little confuse and don't understand why it goes like this.

I don't have any messages that appears (like those you got when missing some *things*), no crash but sometimes when in tfc mode it freeze, and i can't even open my inventory or cast a spell or got the game menu.

I

I use obmm, obse 20, menuque v9 and there is my load order of mods i have. http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/opheliau25/Sanstitre.jpg

I try to modify my load order, done nothing. So i'm *stuck*

Hope some of you can help me figured out what's wrong. You'll see in my load order that i have CTadd pose and NArae, i try those after ( did a backup of my bethesda folder before adding poses mod (osr and goma) and re-paste it to erase them and got *saves* files. ); because i wanted to try other mods to see if it was not a bug. Well i hope you understand what i mean.

So please help me and thanks

:)

Edited by opheliau25

you are aware you recieve a crystal ball and a spell, right? the spell is for NPCs ,like companions, and the crystal ball is for player.

are you using BOSS?

I wait a couple of seconds why? But this morning i try and i dont' know what i did but it works. I tried a couple of pose and sometimes when i pass on tfc mode i see just the torso with arms. Why it do that???

You are doing this in 3rd person, right? If you are seeing just torso and arms, that means you are set in 1st person mode.

Nephenee13: I'M in 3rd person view, the pose is ok but when i go to tfc mode i only see torso and arms. I try multiple times when it do that ahd im really in 3rd person mode... And iit seems to be when i use pose with weapons (Like narae pose action- one hand weapon) Edited by opheliau25

After typing in the "tfc" command, if all you can see is torso and arms just hit the 'r' button once. If I understand your issue correctly that should fix it. Neph was right tho, hitting the 'r' button switches you from 1st to 3rd and back again.

EDIT: Also, MAKE SURE you are in third person when you activate the crystal. If you activate it while in first person, the pose will for sure not work. The script must be executed when you are in third person.

Edited by kingtitan