Show us your Rig

Twistedlimit

Hi Seargent Rock! Your rig is definately not junk by any means, but if it were me, from a gaming standpoint, I would concentrate first on replacing the vid card. The 240, while a great card, is not up to the task for the newer titles like Skyrim, not to mention you are being held back by 1 GB of vram. Right now, the best deal out there is the 560TI 2GB, and it handles Skyrim, etc. perfectly. It will definately boost your index scores not to mention the gaming abilities of your rig. I would personally stick with the 5xx series cards until the newer ones have come out, which is soon, and all the bugs have been worked out, which will take a while. You would get quite some time to happily game on the 5xx cards before you felt the need to move on. There is no doubt that adding an SSD or two into the mix would make a tremendous difference in your data transfer rate and game load times, but IMHO, I would address the vid card first.

Thanks for the input. I suspected my vid card was the weakest link. Think I'll start considering an upgrade. Not real crazy about upgrading the drive anyway... reinstalling Windows, apps etc. - arrgh. Gonna go check out the 560TI now. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

Very nice Twisted.

Is the pump ran from your P/S or external. The 1200 seems a bit overkill there, but you may have some real CF/M fans at the top in the radiator.

I have only built 2 liquid cooled systems. The first was a major disaster with air leaking at some of the connections (and dripping) and a terribly bad heat transfer block on the CPU. The other one was just way too bulky to look nice in the windowed case. As I don't have a lot of experience with them, what is the reason people feed all devices in a daisy chain? It seems you are pumping increasingly less and less cooled liquid from CPU to GPU to MEM to HD. Instead, why not manifold it to each device then run those to the radiator and back to the resevour? I know it will take more tubing, but for the cooling it might be worth it.