Levitation arrows

Phoenixn

If you could create a grappling hook that appears or something of the like that would be awesome. Great assassin tool none the less ^_^ Another cool one would be if you could like stick to walls or something, as if you were hanging from the grappling hook in the wall. the animation would look weird, unless you make a new one, but it would be useful, and none the less look cool ^__^

Video updated (Opening Post link). I removed the delay between casting and levitation. This looks better because player emerges in the energy field.

@leot486: Yes, a grappling hook would be possible based on how projectiles are animated, but I probably won't do too much more with this other than release as mod.

This is a grappling hook. please don't call it anything else. :P

Now just make it look like one and you have a super mod :D

It would be kind of disappointing to see this only implemented as a spell, without the proper visual. should definitely be non-magical tool imo. perfect for all variety of adventurers

not that there's anything wrong with a magical transportation spell, but i'd like to see that one implemented as a targetable teleport :P

Edited by NanakoMagojiro

Video updated (Opening Post link). I removed the delay between casting and levitation. This looks better because player emerges in the energy field.

@leot486: Yes, a grappling hook would be possible based on how projectiles are animated, but I probably won't do too much more with this other than release as mod.

Are you saying you made it look as though he is teleporting? You cast the spell at the location, then you appear within the purple conjuration bubble? It isn't actually teleporting, just moving so fast?