What order to install FNIS, XPMSSE etc to make animations work?

GoddessofDiscord

I want custom animations, but even on the original Skyrim I had trouble with the install order. I figured it out once or someone told me, but then it was a long time before I played again. (Excluding the children would be nice since it's weird to see them walking like sexy women xD)

I want to use these mods:

FNIS 7.0 Beta

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

and many different animations that cover everything from idling to combat to movement.

Though mostly the pretty animations series, some idles and shouting.

Even a goddess has to read when it comes to Nexus mods. :smile: And your post indicates that you haven't read a lot. Or watched videos. Especially not for FNIS.

Being rude isn't helping. Wasted time on your part. Only fools make assumptions instead of asking questions or thinking things through. You don't know what I've read and it's silly to think anyone needs to watch videos to know the proper install order to make animations work smoothly. You could've typed less and actually helped or you can just be an egotistical asshole. Shove your ego.

Edited by GoddessofDiscord

• 6 months later...

Even a goddess has to read when it comes to Nexus mods. :smile: And your post indicates that you haven't read a lot. Or watched videos. Especially not for FNIS.

Yea, you'll learn that he's a regular jerk to everyone who isn't a modding master like he is. Reminds me a lot of DDProductions.

GoddessOfDiscord -

Being rude isn't helping. Wasted time on your part. Only fools make assumptions instead of asking questions or thinking things through. You don't know what I've read and it's silly to think anyone needs to watch videos to know the proper install order to make animations work smoothly. You could've typed less and actually helped or you can just be an egotistical a**hole. Shove your ego.

Tsk.

It is blindingly obvious that you haven't even read the description of FNIS otherwise you would have known that the version you propose to install isn't the current one. And if it's blindingly obvious to me, how much more so must it not be, to the author of FNIS himself? The guy you were just exceedingly rude to, when he offered you some very pertinent advice?

If you want help, RTFM

Don't necro 7 month old threads. Especially to defend someone being a jerk.

Why ever not?

Did you ever get round to reading up how to install FNIS?

This is fun!

{gets popcorn}

Okay, GoddessofDiscord, your turn!

(For the record, I'm with fore and OldMansBeard on this one...)