Extended Vault-Tec Workshop (non-room pieces)

RowanSkie

My idea is that we could get more hallways, like wide halls with a connecting doorway in the middle, classic Fallout vault door (smooth 10-cog gear door, which is something that can't really be done but smooth outside can work), and also Fallout 3-esque hallways so someone can rebuild Vault 101 with almost complete accuracy, and also Vault 111 doors.

For some reason, 111 has unique doors.

All others use Fallout 3 styled doors.

And also, some sort of airlock like the one that Fallout/Fallout 2 entrances have, since it's always (Main Greeting and Security Floor -> Bulkhead door -> Long airlock with console -> Vault door -> Exit).

You can make the Fallout 1-2 style entrance with existing pieces. They even included the old style gear door, though it's in a strange location within the menus iirc. I had a V13 style entrance for my vault's back door, leading up into that shop.

Also take a look at Build your own Vault a non-dlc, user-made version of the Vault-Tec Workshop. Alternatively there is Vault 98 or Vault 85 ,new vault locations that work with the DLC assets. All of those use the 111 style elevator entrance, and 85 can be swapped in game between an elevator style or cave style..

Check More Vault Rooms and Modular Vault 88 Rooms to expand your build capability.

Sadly, I haven't seen anything yet that adds the Vault 111 doors, but it would probably have to add some new walls with frames for those doors as well.

You can make the Fallout 1-2 style entrance with existing pieces. They even included the old style gear door, though it's in a strange location within the menus iirc. I had a V13 style entrance for my vault's back door, leading up into that shop.

Also take a look at Build your own Vault a non-dlc, user-made version of the Vault-Tec Workshop. Alternatively there is Vault 98 or Vault 85 ,new vault locations that work with the DLC assets. All of those use the 111 style elevator entrance, and 85 can be swapped in game between an elevator style or cave style..

Check More Vault Rooms and Modular Vault 88 Rooms to expand your build capability.

Sadly, I haven't seen anything yet that adds the Vault 111 doors, but it would probably have to add some new walls with frames for those doors as well.

Huh. That's a shame. Hmm... I wonder if we can have a model of the classic vault door (I'm aware of the door, I'm actually thinking about the smooth outside and the big number it had).

And this is just weird, I just uninstalled 98 for space and have the rest of the mods you recommended. I guess I'll redownload it and build on it then. (I have Vault 119 mod, so yeah, busy).

Edited by RowanSkie