Better Skull of Corruption?

ZombieJesuz

So I stumbled upon the skull of corruption, a staff with an awesome skull&horns design on it yet the vanilla effects are so weak.

I think someone should make this awesome staff useful for the dark mages, necromancers etc so that it won't be just for display. A standalone version maybe, either craftable or found in the world.

My idea for enchantments/effects:

1. Conjures High level Corrupted Shade Lich (Midas magic has the spell to conjure these undead creatures but their level is very low even though the spell tome is labeled Adept the summoned creatures technically aren't, most of the creatures of the conjuration spells from Midas are low leveled and can't barely do the job, a Storm Atronach beats all of those creatures). Quantity of summons is up to you modders.

2. Curse - basically places a DOT (damage over time poison damage on a target/targets) The damage would continue until the target drops dead damaging health and stamina. Optional: has a fear effect that makes them run while they suffer from curse. For visual effects I suggest that of the ebony mail when you sneak, that should be on the target not the player. Damage done is up to you modders.

3. Mind control - acts like control animal or vampire seduction which basically makes any target fight for you. Optional: for advance moders maybe you could include options like of the follower's.

4. Soul Exchange - If you're a DotA player you would be familiar of Terrorblade's last skill which swaps the percentage of your health to a target's health percentage. For example your health is on 2% and you spot a bandit which has full health, cast the staff at that target and you gain the amount of his health and he gains yours which makes him have 2% health left and you having full. This might be hard to make from the sound of it.

5. Transform into Undead - Well yeah transforms yourself into one of the undead creatures, could be set at random or w/e the moder pleases. Being a Dragon priest or a Draugr death overload would be fun right?

6. All those above are just my thoughts, you could either choose one or make your own, think dark and give the staff justice!

So I stumbled upon the skull of corruption, a staff with an awesome skull&horns design on it yet the vanilla effects are so weak.

I think someone should make this awesome staff useful for the dark mages, necromancers etc so that it won't be just for display. A standalone version maybe, either craftable or found in the world.

My idea for enchantments/effects:

1. Conjures High level Corrupted Shade Lich (Midas magic has the spell to conjure these undead creatures but their level is very low even though the spell tome is labeled Adept the summoned creatures technically aren't, most of the creatures of the conjuration spells from Midas are low leveled and can't barely do the job, a Storm Atronach beats all of those creatures). Quantity of summons is up to you modders.

2. Curse - basically places a DOT (damage over time poison damage on a target/targets) The damage would continue until the target drops dead damaging health and stamina. Optional: has a fear effect that makes them run while they suffer from curse. For visual effects I suggest that of the ebony mail when you sneak, that should be on the target not the player. Damage done is up to you modders.

3. Mind control - acts like control animal or vampire seduction which basically makes any target fight for you. Optional: for advance moders maybe you could include options like of the follower's.

4. Soul Exchange - If you're a DotA player you would be familiar of Terrorblade's last skill which swaps the percentage of your health to a target's health percentage. For example your health is on 2% and you spot a bandit which has full health, cast the staff at that target and you gain the amount of his health and he gains yours which makes him have 2% health left and you having full. This might be hard to make from the sound of it.

5. Transform into Undead - Well yeah transforms yourself into one of the undead creatures, could be set at random or w/e the moder pleases. Being a Dragon priest or a Draugr death overload would be fun right?

6. All those above are just my thoughts, you could either choose one or make your own, think dark and give the staff justice!

I think a great effect for it would be to make NPC's sleep.

Imagine how useful that would be for a vampire, to have a staff that could command the local blacksmith to take a nap.

Also a sleep effect would be VERY Lore friendly.

Edited by VforValence

Imagine how useful that would be for a vampire, to have a staff that could command the local blacksmith to take a nap.

It is lore friendly yet sleeping animation might be buggy since a victim could sleep on any surface,

Not sure though :psyduck:

It is lore friendly yet sleeping animation might be buggy since a victim could sleep on any surface,

Maybe it could command them to seek out the nearest bed and sleep for a set amount of time?

Thought I think it might be possible for them to just be knocked out on the floor like they're sleeping on a cot.

Maybe it could command them to seek out the nearest bed and sleep for a set amount of time?

Thought I think it might be possible for them to just be knocked out on the floor like they're sleeping on a cot.

I guess that would force them to just use paralyze animation then, but that would be just an extended paralyzed duration