More cool creatures in Skyrim

ASCLKA

This is a request for a more creatures mod.

I think

ENDERMEN (Large, black, skinny, thin creatures with long arms and legs, that teleport around and only attack you if you look at them.),

BLAZES (a bit like some sort of fire Wraith),

OGRES,

GOBLINS,

GOLEMS,

PIGS/HOGS/BOARS,

ETTINS,

GOATMEN,

WARGS,

WAMPAS ;) ,

TAUNTAUNS ;) ,

HITODAMAS,

JACKALOPES ;),

GHULS,

BEHEMOTHS,

and more different Trolls, Giants, Wraiths, Ghosts and Birds of Prey would be the best new creatures to be in Skyrim.

Quite a long list isn't it?

But I hope someone likes this.

I Agree on all of the following

OGRES,

GOBLINS,

GOLEMS,

PIGS/HOGS/BOARS,

ETTINS,

GOATMEN,

WARGS,

Increase the wildlife and ad much more variety to the Game, thus making adventures 10x times fun

Check out wars in Skyrim, it introduces a few new creatures into Skyrim and tries to populate a few more animals that are already in Vanilla. Nature's Doom is a very challenging opponent even for a level 70 warrior character. Edited by ProjectVRD

As someone who didn't play Morrowind, I always see people complaining about the Cliff Racers and it makes me laugh. I'd love to see those things in Skyrim to see just how annoying they were.

I also agree with:

OGRES,

GOBLINS,

GOLEMS,

PIGS/HOGS/BOARS,

GOATMEN,

BEHEMOTHS,

But I also would like to see bigger packs of wolves. Maybe 5-6 in a pack? From what Wikipedia is saying they usually have 5-11 with only 1 or 2 of those being adults, but that it is possible to have bigger packs.

That and pretty much any of the creatures that were in previous Elder Scrolls games I'd be more than happy to welcome back to Skyrim.

As someone who didn't play Morrowind, I always see people complaining about the Cliff Racers and it makes me laugh. I'd love to see those things in Skyrim to see just how annoying they were.

Their is a mod here that puts cliff racers in the game, but they dont attack. Just fly around and screach. At higher levels, cliff racers would spawn like coyotes and sometimes in packs of 5-8. So annoying.