Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Is there a mod that allows you to use torches, flame, and frost to interact with braziers and other fires?

Im planning on using ELFX Shadows, RAID, and the combination of True Storms and RAID Weathers, and I know dungeons can get super dark, so Id like to be able to light fires that stay lit until the cell resets.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm wondering if there are any face paint/tattoo etc. mods out there that would add something that would look around similar as the face tattoos the Mirialans of the star wars universe have? I'm trying to make myself a Mirialan character in Skyrim, so they would be kind of a must.

Anybody know of a bodyslide preset that has focuses on having a large variation between weight o and 100? A lot of presets give weight 0 D-cups and weight 100, in the words of Caliente, is "Silly Huge."

What I'm looking for is more along the lines of very petite to Silly Huge.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm looking for a mod that changes combat styles (Miscellaneous/CombatStyle) through scripting. I read there is a function in SKSE that let's you do it. I noticed Ultimate Combat does not change those entries (checked both in CK and the scripts from that mod) and since I'm creating new entries I need to know if there is a mod which interacts with them, and in case it is so, in what way.

So far, the only mod modifying them directly in my installation is immersive weapons, which only flag the dual wield for the human melee entries. I want to know if some other mod affects them through scripting. Thanks for the information.

Anybody know of a bodyslide preset that has focuses on having a large variation between weight o and 100? A lot of presets give weight 0 D-cups and weight 100, in the words of Caliente, is "Silly Huge."

What I'm looking for is more along the lines of very petite to Silly Huge.

My bodyslide have some negative values for some of the sliders, and at weight 0 the females looks thin, although they still have tits. Maybe it is what you are looking for.

• 4 weeks later...

hi,

is there an estate management/development mod?

one where i am the owner of the land and i do quests and tasks, recruit and manage NPCs, and get money in order to develop my land, which i turn, provides perks. like consistent periodic income or materials procurement, discounted stores, etc.. something like the Hearthfire DLC but not just my house, but a whole estate/vilalge/city/kingdom.

i saw the "become high king" mod but it isn't really what i was looking for.

thanks for the help!

Edited by noamazia

noamazia, there is Blackthorn ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2242 ), check and see if it is what you are looking for.

There is a patch to help with Hearthfire ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20072 ).

thanks man!

its as close as i could have wised for!

now only if i had the time to mod myself a few quests as an addition to it

Anyone remembers wich mod adds a bone sword that used part of the forsworn model? I think the sword was called Forsworn blade or something like that. I´m not really sure about de the name, i´m certain it was "Blade".
The shape was like de handle of the regular forsworn sword but replacing the dented part with an ellongated tip part.
I made an image with photoshop to be more explicit.