Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

So I had this mod a few years ago that reworked some aspects of vampirism.

This mod would be overpowered since you could OTK every NPC by sneaky feeding on them as a vampire.

However, I cannot stop looking for this mod because it included the fact that the Vampire Lord could not fly but fell in a very slow path, in the same fashion as Skyrim's Paraglider but with built-in wings.

I do not want any flying mod but that is the only thing that I can find.

R.jpg

13 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

I don't know about any mod that makes you look like child's toy, but...there is a simple, flying mod I recently added (couple months ago)...

Flying Mod Beta

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13905

hope it helps

I am afraid not friend but I do appreciate your response.
I am looking for an actual mod that I already had, implementing this "not flying" property on Vampire Lords when sprinting.

As I said, I do not want a flying mod, I want to fall with style.

• Like 1

Ah... sorry, misread your post I guess

21 hours ago, UselessAffro said:

I do not want any flying mod but that is the only thing that I can find.

regards

Are all dance mods para-para and female stripper stuff!? Aren't there dance mods with more casual styles? Please, I need something that could be danced in pairs and also some go-go boy dance stuff. Buff males dancing "like a woman" can only take you so much when making videos.

EDIT:

vK4Gr8r.gif
Guess I'm already solving the issue myself, but I still accept suggestions of mods.

Edited by OliveiraCris
Update

8 hours ago, OliveiraCris said:

Are all dance mods para-para and female stripper stuff!? Aren't there dance mods with more casual styles? Please, I need something that could be danced in pairs and also some go-go boy dance stuff. Buff males dancing "like a woman" can only take you so much when making videos.

EDIT:

vK4Gr8r.gif
Guess I'm already solving the issue myself, but I still accept suggestions of mods.

I must say I might not have completely understood what you wanted, but for coordinated animations as a dancing couple I found:
A Skyrim Waltz

and
Ballroom Dancing

But maybe you wanted something that activated the dancing event in NPCs as Dance for me - Dance for you 

I hope this can cover your needs while you work on your approach.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 3:50 AM, UselessAffro said:

I must say I might not have completely understood what you wanted, but for coordinated animations as a dancing couple I found:
A Skyrim Waltz

and
Ballroom Dancing

But maybe you wanted something that activated the dancing event in NPCs as Dance for me - Dance for you 

I hope this can cover your needs while you work on your approach.

Sorry, I should have specified it. I'm look for club dancing animation that is not super raunchy (the go-go boy stuff I need I already animated myself) neither line dancing or para-para. If it can be triggered through PoserHotKeys Plus, all the better.

EDIT: Solved.

Edited by OliveiraCris

On 5/31/2024 at 7:29 AM, Anieu said:

Does anyone know of a good mod that allows the dragonpriest masks to be worn without hoods and with open-faced helmets?

Hi, I´m sorry for the late response guys, 2 months so I will also pm Anieu. I include it here because nobody replied and its low endorsements make me think that this mod is not as known as it would deserve.

I was  looking for some clothing overhaul for the Argonian Assemble and then found this and remembered about your post (I got it from filtering when typed 'argonian' in 'description must contain')
Calyps Open Dragon Priest Masks - Craftable Variants

86961-1678725734-1615794085.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Littlebommer said:

When I open items in-game the game crashes is there any quick fixes.

items? Like chests, urns, etc? Doors? MCMs?

I had an issue early on with ingame dialogs that would cause CTDs. I installed Better MessageBox Controls to solve that one.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1428

ymmv

for MCMs, idk. (in case that's part of this issue)

• Like 1