Skyrim SE - Mod Detectives Thread

DoctorKaizeld

Looking for a mod that prevents items from being removed from my favorites list when they're no longer in my inventory.

Example 1: Favorite Potions of Healing. Run out of potions? Buy/find some more and the hotkey will still work.

Example 2: Weapon disarmed? Pick it back up and re-equip it with its hotkey.

EDIT: Haven't tested it yet, but found one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/118174?tab=description

Edited by Dachimotsu

6 hours ago, 67darkiller said:

looking for the sword used in screenshot: 90850-1683475373-431301694.png (1920×1080) (nexusmods.com)

That's a cool looking sword!  But I already don't like three things about it.

1) The "safety tip" at the end of the sword.  How are you supposed to run your enemy through with a safety tip that prevents penetration through armor?

2) That blade is crooked.  It's not wavy or curvy.  It's crooked.  (I also don't like the cracks in the blade) Although, to be honest, I'd prefer a straight edged sword.

3) Those two little spikes that point back towards the wielder's hands.  You'd hurt your hands by your own sword!

Otherwise, I like its looks!

I hope you find it!

Edited by DirebearCoat

There are lots of staff mods out there, but none do the simple thing I'm looking for.

I want a mod that lets me cast spells normally (magicka cost, scales with skill/perks, earns XP, etc.), but it LOOKS like I'm casting it with a staff held. Basically, I want to use an empty, unenchanted staff as a spellcasting focus.

Note: I've looked at "Staves Give XP", "Smart Staff", and "Staff Casting SE". None can do what I want.

Edited by Dachimotsu
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2024 at 11:44 PM, 67darkiller said:

looking for the sword used in screenshot: 90850-1683475373-431301694.png (1920×1080) (nexusmods.com)

That's the Shadowrend Great Sword from the Shadowrend Creation (old Creation Club creation).

Edited by SirCadsimar
mispelled Sword as "Word", my bad lol sigh... oops also forgot the "Great"-sword part because it is a 2-hander
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a mod that adds to the game's character creation. More specifically, i'm trying to find one that lets you make female characters with more muscle than what vanilla Skyrim allows, since i'm going to make said character a fighter and her being all slim doesn't look right. Anyone here with recommendations ?

22 hours ago, Hydraxill said:

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a mod that adds to the game's character creation. More specifically, i'm trying to find one that lets you make female characters with more muscle than what vanilla Skyrim allows, since i'm going to make said character a fighter and her being all slim doesn't look right. Anyone here with recommendations ?

Two ways to approach this

1) search at nexus for one of the "muscles slider" mods, which assigns muscularity based on player weight or a similar level (ex: more weight more muscle)

ex: Shieldmaidens Muscle Slider CBBE

I opted for this. it uses a series of 10 different textures that are applied as weight increases, from flabby at weight 0 to ripped at weight 100)

2) search for and download/install a muscly texture set (several of the popular texture sets offer muscled variants)

and optionally

3) you can also combine both to create your own custom weight distributed look, but that's a bit more complicated and requires skills with Paint dot net, or similar, as well as at least two source texture models (presumably something non muscled and something muscled, but it need not be that way. You could as easily choose a ripped model for 0 weight and a flabby body for weight 100).

Hey, thanks for the reply ! 

Sorry, i should have mentioned this in my first post, but the character i'm trying to make is an argonian, and after checking it out the mod you recommended only works for human races. Do you know a similar mod that would work for argonians as well ?