Mod Request - Elex

rexlord

1. I really want to know if you can have a mod to have a female protagonist as a main character for the game?
  2. Will we have the possibility to change the physical appearance of our character or may be some cosmetic changes like in Witcher 3?

I look like news, while I give you a big kiss. See you soon :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rexlord, thank you for the kiss. They are always appreciated. However, this is not the place to post mod requests. You will need to go to the forum of the game that you are asking the mod for and there will be a sub-forum entitled "Mod Requests". You will need to post there in order to have your request considered. You did not specify for which game you are playing or I could have re-directed you. Take care!!

The Rabbit

no no the game is Elex as written on the title

Ah, I see. Forgiveness, please. I have never heard of the game and so did not recognize it as such. But I did see that you found the forum for the game and posted there. I wish you luck with finding someone who will satisfy your request, Rexlord. Bon Chance.

The Rabbit