[Mod Request] Remove Wolf Pendant or make it invisible...

Xenon75

if you look up A night to remember it has a mod called antr medallion. If you try to merge that mod with any other texture mods then all your pendants become invisible on all the armors. Since that mod cant be merged with other mods thats the side effect all the pendants become invisible.

if you look up A night to remember it has a mod called antr medallion. If you try to merge that mod with any other texture mods then all your pendants become invisible on all the armors. Since that mod cant be merged with other mods thats the side effect all the pendants become invisible.

Ok I think I'll try that. Thanks for your reply bro :smile: But how about if I just want to remove it from an specific armor which is the Griffin Armor Tier 1?

Edited by Xenon75

• 2 years later...

I

tried to do this, nothing happens, dont become invisible

• 4 weeks later...