problem after using sexdarkness mod

ivolution85

Hey guys

I got a problem ... :facepalm:

I installed the SexDarkness 1-18 mod :thumbsup: and installed (cause I thought it would be clever) only the esp from the german translation (http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38876) ...

But now (while the mod was active and even after I uninstalled the mod) my camera is high abow my pc (in 3rd and 1st person mode) and I don't know how to fix this ...

I think its a problem in the ini.file or some scripting-issue but I am very constrictive in such things ...

I don't think it's a problem with another mod because this is the only mod I installed so far (but I'm not really sure because my girlfriend currently isn't at home at night for work and I spend the most time drinking booze and beer and playing some games that she would not endorse :tongue: )

Please give me answer if you got a related problem or if you know how to fix this ...

Thank you ...

[EDIT]

Please don't kill me for my really really bad english ... :D

Edited by ivolution85

You mention SexDarkness ... I'm wondering if that mod may be related to your other problem too. Have you seen this thread by NocturneNight (and especially what turned out to be the cause of the problem)?

- Edit - On the camera position problem it has probably replaced the default skeleton files. You can fix it by installing Growlf's Universal Skeleton Nif. I suggest the 'Controlable Skeleton' version (unless of course you are using a mod that requires the 'Total Controlable' version, but then be aware of that versions limitations and the work-arounds).

Edited by Striker879

Tryed it and it doesn't change anything ...

My other problem isn't caused by sexdarkness because it appeared long ago, before I installed sexdarkness - at least I can space out this ...

Glad you got it sorted out. Thank you for the kudo but actually the two words before the :thumbsup: mean far more to me (along with the "It works!!!" part).

• 6 years later...

Glad you got it sorted out. Thank you for the kudo but actually the two words before the http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif mean far more to me (along with the "It works!!!" part).

I have the same issue can't find a solution here... my character makes love with NPCs but after sex game doesn't exit the camera mood. I tried with every skeleton.ini except BBB DeadlyReflex6UnnecessaryViolenceII CompatibilitySkeleton because I can't find the anywhere. can you send me the link please?

I checked using a link updated to the new site format for URLs ( https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40482 ) and it appears that it has been removed from the site ... no idea whether that was for some infraction of the site rules or by the mod author.

I believe that the skeleton.nif included with that mod was to fix the camera height issue, not the issue you seem to be having. Something you could try as a test to confirm that your problem is that the game isn't re-enabling player control after playing a cinematic scene is to open the console using the tilde (~) key and type in "enableplayercontrols" (without the quote marks) and hit Enter.