started playing skyrim and pixels were everywhere!

dzdigital

So i turn on computer, boot up skyrim play and theres pixels everywhere! Mainly where vfx are such as rolling fog, and fire. lately ive been playing around with the realistic lighting mod and its not working but ive had it installed for a while with it doing nothing and i never had this problem. It seems that when i just rebooted the pixels started appearing.

Things ive done try to fix it.

Steam> library> skyrim properties> defragment game files

Same destination above> veryify game cache

run patcher.jar from the realistic lighting mod in the data folder of skyrim.

No use

EDIT: Just played the game its only smoke and fog effects that create pixels

Edited by dzdigital

Ya am having the same problem as well with my ATI card, am more interasted on how this problem come to be. Was it a game patch or a driver update? or maybe something else? any ideas?

Disable the AA,I bet you have a ATI.

Yeah, we're all pretty much having this issue. Like he said, the best you can do for now is to turn the Antialiasing setting to "off" in the game launcher.

I wouldn't just use a blanket statement like this stating that most AMD/ATi users are having this problem when that isn't the case.

However, I can only add that does this occur if you are using the FXAA Post Process Injector like I am ?

Does this make or difference or not as I have AA turned on completely within the game settings.

I have yet to see this weird artifact issue on my 6970 and before that I was running on a 5850 without this problem occurring.