Haldir's Armour and Weapons

DanielLiswinski

Just thought it would be a good idea to ask for the Galadrim Armour or at least Haldir's Armour from LotR TT. Especially his Bow and his Sword, that looked a bit like Hadhafang. So, what are you thinking? I mean, we already got the Galadrim Armour for Oblivion and now could be the time, to do so for Skyrim.

Of Course ONLY if it is LORE- friendly.

Just thought it would be a good idea to ask for the Galadrim Armour or at least Haldir's Armour from LotR TT. Especially his Bow and his Sword, that looked a bit like Hadhafang. So, what are you thinking? I mean, we already got the Galadrim Armour for Oblivion and now could be the time, to do so for Skyrim.

Of Course ONLY if it is LORE- friendly.

You've heard of MERP, right?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/merp-middle-earth-roleplaying-project

We actually did get us permission to use the Oblivion Galadhrim Armor from Arynn for MERP when it was still being worked on for Oblivion (he even made us a couple retextured versions for the project itself).

Now about it appearing in MERP Skyrim ... actually, since you pointed the lore-aspect, it is a bit of a concern to the team that the films portray elven gear quite differently then the books (specifically with swords, since it seemed that only orcs and evil men had curved blades, and elves had straight swords; I think there was one named curved Elven sword in The Silmarillion, but that's the only example I can recall). However, that's just the swords, I can't remember if Tolkien ever mentioned anything about Elven armor, in which case the Galadhrim armor wouldn't be going against lore.

So basically what I'm saying is that you might see the Oblivion Galadhrim Armor updated for Skyrim in the MERP mod ;)

Edited by names_are_useless

And now? :wacko:

Since I'm now Member of MERP, I don't know, when it will be released and I don't know that KnightofGondor Guy that you are talking about. :blink:

Ha, how wierd. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about Standalone LOTR Armoury????

Edited by DanielLiswinski

Since I'm now Member of MERP, I don't know, when it will be released and I don't know that KnightofGondor Guy that you are talking about. :blink:

Hey Daniel, what's your screename on the MERP forums?

@StuartSmile: Check the mod's profile on Moddb, where it says "Release Date." TBD = To Be Decided. There is no release date, the mod will be done when we say it is.

@ghosu: Yeah that KnightOfGondor guy asks A LOT of questions >_>

Hey Daniel, what's your screename on the MERP forums?

@StuartSmile: Check the mod's profile on Moddb, where it says "Release Date." TBD = To Be Decided. There is no release date, the mod will be done when we say it is.

@ghosu: Yeah that KnightOfGondor guy asks A LOT of questions >_>

Actually I'm not in the Forum. :sweat: But how about my question? Could be possible, could it?