Oblivion crashes then will not exit

Lord Valarian

I have a problem with some crashes stalling and not exiting. I have 'fast exit', 'Oblivion Crash prevention system', and 'oblivion stutter remover'. Fast exit works great. Still on some crashes, after 20mins the screen is still frozen. Trying shut down oblivion just makes it worse. I usually just hit the motherboard reset switch. Sooner or later, this corrupts the windows install, fails on bootup.

AMD2 6000

4gb memory

windows xp(32bit)

nvidia 560gtx(2gb)

I don't overclock anything. I have HP printer(no driver installed).

Any help, thanks. ??

All I can offer is the Windows keyboard shortcuts to shut down Windows ... Ctrl + Alt + Del then Alt and then u and finally one more u (brings up Task Manager which may or may not display it's window, and then opens the shutdown menu and selects shutdown). Bben46 may be able to offer more advice around the printer issue (I don't have a printer myself).

>All I can offer is the Windows keyboard shortcuts to shut down Windows ... Ctrl + Alt + Del then Alt and then u and finally one more u (brings up Task Manager which may or may not display it's window, and then opens the shutdown menu and selects shutdown). Bben46 may be able to offer more advice around the printer issue (I don't have a printer myself).

That's what I was I doing, just made it worse. I'v had turned my hp printer turned off for the last few days, will see. For now, I'm hoping someone can help me with fort culptor landscape bug(stuck in door). I reorder the list. That's just made a new problem, but fixed the old.