Frosty and DAI

EightLights

Hello everyone

Frosty recently updated DAI compatibility. Just wondering if anyone has played around with it? It seems really promising, especially the mesh import feature. What's the word?

Read this post. I don't want to type it all out again.

As for meshes, I can't speak to those, since I've never dealt with them. At the moment, I'm waiting to be able to import fonts into Frosty. I'm not going to play DAI without my font mod.

Hello everyone

Frosty recently updated DAI compatibility. Just wondering if anyone has played around with it? It seems really promising, especially the mesh import feature. What's the word?

Read this post. I don't want to type it all out again.

As for meshes, I can't speak to those, since I've never dealt with them. At the moment, I'm waiting to be able to import fonts into Frosty. I'm not going to play DAI without my font mod.

Awesome! Thank you very much!

• 3 months later...

hi folks i'm new to frosty and i wish to use mod made with this awesome tool! But i allready have difficulties! Can someone lend me a helping hand? i can't make frosty work with my DragonAgeInquisition.exe it tells me "There was an error when trying to load the game using the specified profile."

• 2 months later...

hi folks i'm new to frosty and i wish to use mod made with this awesome tool! But i allready have difficulties! Can someone lend me a helping hand? i can't make frosty work with my DragonAgeInquisition.exe it tells me "There was an error when trying to load the game using the specified profile."

Use latest FrostyModManager_v1.0.4

https://github.com/GalaxyEham/FrostyToolSuite/releases

In previous version FMM wasn't have UTF-8 support, now all is fixed.