Fallout 5 by Obsidian- A Slim Chance?

Fkemman11

I know this has been talked to death. I know that Beth will probably NEVER let another Fallout game be developed by anyone else. But Obsidian is still getting request from die-hard fans to do another; http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/09/21/fallout-new-vegas-dev-would-certainly-love-to-make-more-fallout

Now, I like FO4- even though I basically stopped playing it for various reasons. But I loved FNV so much that despite the dated graphics and all- I am modding TTW right now and really enjoying it. I'm not going to bash FO4 at all because- despite it's shortcomings- it is a good game. Is it a good Fallout game though? Not really IMO. Obsidian just did a better job with the franchise story-wise I think, and would again if given the opportunity.

I want it to happen. You probably want it to happen. Obsidian says they want it to happen! So, to settle this once and for all, will Obsidian ever be given the opportunity to do it? And if they did- what do you think the game would be like? Where would the setting be? What year? Who would we play this time? So what do you think all you hungry post-apocalypse wanderers? :tongue:

If we get another Fallout game in the next few years, it will probably be a spinoff like New Vegas and not a whole sequel.

We might have to wait another decade for Fallout 5.

Well I said Fallout 5 only because I have no idea what Obsidian might name a new Fallout game or spinoff as you say. I heard something about New Orleans, but who can be sure?