beta 1.5 is now avaible on steam

david12345

I won't even be touching the official release until SKSE, Script Dragon and Skyboost are updated. Hell, I haven't updated to 1.4.27 yet because Alexander is holding off on updating Skyboost. I am anxious to play with the new kill cams, tho. The vid looked great.

I'm trying out the beta mostly just to see the new kill cams. I really like the new magic kill cams. Pretty cool. Not saving anything though. Will be rolling back so I can use SKSE and Script Dragon again.

I had the unfortunate displeasure of installing the beta and immediately had major graphics issues that were not there before. I can see the map's mesh through the ground. :( It looks pixelated. I didn't back up my saves either... I should of guessed this would happen because I had other problems with past skyrim betas.

It's a shame. I love this game. But it's unplayable for me in it's current beta state. I have no one to blame but myself too. I have the latest drivers and even tried deactivating my mods. the beta's messed. I'm currently using a ati Radeon hd 5800 series card. I still love skyrim though. :)

Hope I helped. anyone decide about participating to back up their files.

Edited by JesterKing

No problem here, but how does the Kill Cam work, i tried everything and Nothing happens

Not positive about the archery cams but for magic you have to dual wield to get a kill cam. Melee=power attack Magic=dual wield

I had the unfortunate displeasure of installing the beta and immediately had major graphics issues that were not there before. I can see the map's mesh through the ground. :( It looks pixelated. I didn't back up my saves either... I should of guessed this would happen because I had other problems with past skyrim betas.

It's a shame. I love this game. But it's unplayable for me in it's current beta state. I have no one to blame but myself too. I have the latest drivers and even tried deactivating my mods. the beta's messed. I'm currently using a ati Radeon hd 5800 series card. I still love skyrim though. :)

Hope I helped. anyone decide about participating to back up their files.

I always back up my game before trying these. I'm not having any problems with it other than no SKSE and Script Dragon of course. You can always opt out of the beta and roll back to your old version.