Skyrim Pokemon

ofkings

• 3 weeks later...

No idea if I'll ever have the time to pour into this, as it will require loads, but since Skyrim came out I've felt that this is the one game so far that would really work with a pokemon mod.

But if anyone's willing to throw a team together, I'll do what I can, which is sadly not much.

Some ideas:

Massively modular. TM.

151 pokemon, because screw you. Maybe 251 but SCREW that workload.

Rorikstead = Safari Zone.

Falkreath = Lavender.

Optional pokeball, pokecentre textures - TESV lore, magicka effects, or standard.

I'd definitely be interested in trying to get a group together to work on this. I do a lot of programming and scripting stuff, so I could work on that part. I honestly think it might be easier to keep the format similar to the original games with the catchable pokemon being an encounter that would coc you an arena like zone for the battle where we had a custom UI set up. I would love to get some ambient pokemon that could be "engaged" if the user interacted with them or something, but I noticed in the series that often there was just pokemon flying and running around that didn't just randomly attack Ash lol either the pokemon was aggressive or Ash chased the pokemon. I'd also like to recreate the map--basically I think if we can make this a largely modeling and environment project, the scripting and behavior will come a lot easier especially if this is a user collaboration.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
If this goes somewhere, it may well be the best skyrim mod ever made. Some attacks are also possible to emulate using the existing spells, like a psychic pokemon using telekinesis, or the basic elemental pokemon using the destruction spells. Also, a Metapod or Kakuna with Dragonflesh XD

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...