ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Hold Unique Guards.

jpmonteith

Can we get a mod that makes the guards of each hold of Skyrim look unique to their holds, more like they belong specifically to that hold?

Maybe put the guards in Solitude in more imperial armor that I suppose could change out upon a Stormcloak victory?

Maybe the guards of Markarth could either wear some silver in their armor to represent the Silver Bloods, or wear armor that works in dwemer metal to represent the fact Markarth has a lotta' dwemer s#*!.

Dawnstar: seems like a fishing hamlet to me, just in the cold, honestly I kinda don't have any ideas, unless maybe they incorporate chitin into their armor, like from mud crabs or dreughs.

Morthal: is in a bog, I know it has a vampire problem, they hate magic if I remember correct, think of something.

Riften's a slummy, run-down town that has the thieves guild, plus it's gotta' deal with Maven Blackbriar, the guards are lazy, and corrupt, put 'em in cheap looking armor maybe.

Whiterun: respectable enough, has history of having been used to capture a dragon before, in fact, it's used to capture another years later, when you the new dragonborn come into the picture; I ain't got any ideas, but maybe something that looks both rustic, but respectable, that's how I kinda feel about it.

Windhelm: kinda the same as Whiterun, minus the dragon part, maybe put the stormcloaks into sets that look both protective and warm, considering they're constantly bein' blown upon by frozen winds.

Winterhold: pretty much the same as Windhelm, but not as respectable anymore considering the whole part about how the rest of their city was dragged into the sea, the blame the college, but the college holds a lotta' significance to why any player would ever visit Winterhold, maybe put the guards in armor that looked like it was respectable years ago, but turned into hand-me-downs, considering most of the city sank.

I'm just thinkin' here, give each hold their unique guard armor, and please don't just use assets from other existing video games that arn't Elder Scrolls. It looks distracting to see the elite knight set ripped straight from Dark Souls on a guard in Dawnstar.