Spawns of the Commonwealth (WOTC 2 New Thread)

SMB92

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: This is covered in the intro documentation in the first post. Simply put yes. While it's unlikely you can ban ghouls from ever spawning anywhere as an example it's very much likely you can increase/ decrease the rates.

2: Considering vanilla Fallout 4 scales enemy levels it should be a pretty obvious answer. That said it's far from perfect. Once a cell is loaded it tends to lock enemy levels to whatever you were when you first entered that cell... There are many guides, mods, and forums on this.

You will have 3 different options regarding levelling, 1.Scale to player (default state, off) 2.Use built in Regional levelling system (2 modes, easy or hard depending on difficulty set) 3. Randomise level of all npcs via option 2. You may also disable combat boundaries to allow npcs to follow you indoors.

You are able to disable or enable individual actor types, either entirely or on a per Region basis, in the advanced option for npcs. That is a particularly big menu though ;)

Insanely nice someone is updating an already awesome mod !!!!! If you could , PLEASE add a feature , so that whenever u kill a big enemy say a big radroach , or super mutant behemoth , tiny spiders / radroaches / some other creatures spawn out of that huge enemy !!! that would be beyond awesome i miss it since i played unreal gold in the 2000's :/ pleaspleaseplease i could also make it i have tried my very best the few days searching for " modding tutorials " since i REALLLLLLYYYY want this in FO4, i feel like it would be , like , the bomb man..... the bomb...

Insanely nice someone is updating an already awesome mod !!!!! If you could , PLEASE add a feature , so that whenever u kill a big enemy say a big radroach , or super mutant behemoth , tiny spiders / radroaches / some other creatures spawn out of that huge enemy !!! that would be beyond awesome i miss it since i played unreal gold in the 2000's :/ pleaspleaseplease i could also make it i have tried my very best the few days searching for " modding tutorials " since i REALLLLLLYYYY want this in FO4, i feel like it would be , like , the bomb man..... the bomb...Â

That is a very interesting idea. I'm no animator so if I did something like that, it wouldn't look... Pretty. You'd have to live with actors just popping in to existence.

I have the framework already to do this easily actually, but not so much for the rad roaches, I'd have to look at a way to detect their scale or something. Behemoths I can do easily enough, but still not sure how feasible it would be to have a nuchal of armed super mutants pop out of them. Feel free to post your thoughts on this.

Insanely nice someone is updating an already awesome mod !!!!! If you could , PLEASE add a feature , so that whenever u kill a big enemy say a big radroach , or super mutant behemoth , tiny spiders / radroaches / some other creatures spawn out of that huge enemy !!! that would be beyond awesome i miss it since i played unreal gold in the 2000's :/ pleaspleaseplease i could also make it i have tried my very best the few days searching for " modding tutorials " since i REALLLLLLYYYY want this in FO4, i feel like it would be , like , the bomb man..... the bomb...Â

That is a very interesting idea. I'm no animator so if I did something like that, it wouldn't look... Pretty. You'd have to live with actors just popping in to existence.

I have the framework already to do this easily actually, but not so much for the rad roaches, I'd have to look at a way to detect their scale or something. Behemoths I can do easily enough, but still not sure how feasible it would be to have a nuchal of armed super mutants pop out of them. Feel free to post your thoughts on this.

that's already a thing in fo4 for radroaches. not sure if it's in the base game, but going through the gauntlet to nuka world, you get trapped in some room with gas, a rad roach pops out, you kill it, and mini roaches explode out of it.

As far as enemies bursting out of a defeated Behemoth goes - I agree it would be more than a little odd for a bunch of Super Mutants to be re-enacting the Trojan Horse inside of a Behemoth's intestines. But why not have large parasites of some kind burst forth?

Probably a mess ton of bloodworms, but then, that would place a Nuka World requirement on the file, not sure if that's what the author intended to do