Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

He got banned for his posting style in discussions and stuff, apparently he trolled and flamed, stuff like that.

Alright, Miranda will be waiting.

Just a little tip guys... you might want to wrap up the tour of the ship... i mean it has taken a really long time, and we can't get much activity in, unless we can get somewhere where action is an option.

Wrapping it up now by replacing Noah's Cain with an ML-77 and giving Hari and Vael any weapons that they want (that would be in the armory of an Alliance ship).

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could TIM contact the Vancouver via quantum link, the quantum link can only work TIM has one half of the quantum pair and the Vancouver has the second half, it wouldn't make sense for TIM to have that though, just one for the Normandy.

true... i forgot that part... okay then, it will just be his voice. But it would have been better via quantum link.

Take for example towards the end of ME3 TIM manages to appear before shephard via quantum link in his office, from the citadel... but okay, i will change it to a normal message, via view screen or something :thumbsup:

Haven't actually played ME3, just read about the gameplay a bit and learned about the terrible ending, and yes, I said ending, you just get to choose the color.

Oh don't let the ending put you off, the came is f***ing brilliant, excuse my language. Only bad bit is the ending, which in my opinion was not THAT bad... so what if the ending sucks, the game as a whole is amazing. :biggrin:

Yeah, I'm going to buy it when the ending DLC comes out, I'll probably get From Ashes as well, in the meantime, there's Skyrim.