Mass Effect-A Galaxy At War

mythicdawnmaster

I think i do :unsure:

Okay guys, sorry if this is confusing, but i am making a change... not that it effects much... as far as we are concerned. But i never meant to say that Shephard let the council die, i was meant to put he did not, so that is being changed as of....4....3...2....1... now! He saved the council in ME1, rather then let them die.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Teltis Vosa

Character Race: Asari

Character Class: Spectre

Height: 5'9

Weight: 110

Eyes: Brown

Hair(if aplicable):

Appearance: Teltis is an embodiment of Asari beauty and sophistication, with a defined face, and intricate markings, along with her pale complexion.

Weapons: Palm mounted guns (Similar to that of the Phantoms and Kai leng) Extreme Biotics, A vindicator and a Carnifex. She also sports a variety of Melee weapons, which respond to biotics to power them.

Armour/Clothing: Teltis wears a unique piece of Armour. It is open and revealing on the sides of her stomach, but covering her midsection, the exterior of her legs are also revealed while the inside is covered, the same with her arms, her uniform is white and black, with the a spectre badge on her chest. It features lights between most joints, and is made from Bullet resisting material, her barriers protecting her skin.and a neckline resembling that of a female cerberus officers. She also sports some metal 6inch heeled boots.

Powers/abilities: Teltis is a Biotic master.he has mastered telekinetic combat, and Biotic teleportation, she is hailed by many as a biotic god (Metaphorically of course).

Weapon mods:

Skills: Teleportation, Telekinesis, Unmatched biotic prowess. Tactical brain, and enhanced warfaring experience.

History/Background: Teltis is the only surviving, and fully complete experiment from the top secret project: B.E.A.S.S (Pronounced Base) it stands for Biotically Engineered Asari Super Soldier. She was created completely in a lab from Asari DNA, in an effort to push biotics to the limit, she was the only survivor of the near impossible task: Replacing the bloodstream with Element Zero, to fuel Biotics of an immense scale. Once she was completed, she awoke from her creation chamber in a savage state, pure Eeezo running through her veins, her biotics were unstable, and vicious, and she took down those who tried to restrain her. As she was created in a lab, she had all the knowledge she would need in her artificial brain, and she enlisted in the Commandos... Her superiors were scared by her sheer biotic skill, things that would take a Skilled commando much pain to do in the manner of biotics, were simplicity itself for teltin. And after over 200 years of service to the commandos and the council, and after an event she would be remembered for by all: She single handedly destroyed an entire colony of battle ready terrorists, with nothing but her biotics, she razed the place to the ground, and killed every living soul. The council knew she would be one of there best enforcers, unstable as she may be, they made her a Spectre, and ever since she has served dutifully, but with one motto "If Vosa is being sent in... Peace is long gone."

But despite the unmatched power, she has one fatal, and deadly flaw: She is slowly being poisoned by the liquid Element Zero coursing through her veins, without a specific does of stabilizers everyday, it would poison her heart, and lead to an excruciating death. Also if a single node of Eezo in her blood was triggered wrongly at any point, it could lead to her death via biotic explosion.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

I feel like making a new, very different character. I've based some of his abilities off of the Tribes games, as they are cool and seem entirely probable in the ME universe.

Character Name:Domenic Wynter

Character Race:Human

Character Class: Scout (basically an infiltrator, but with a shotgun instead of sniper rifle)

Height:5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 163 pounds (74 kilograms)

Eyes: Green

Hair(if aplicable): Light brown

Weapons: M-358 Talon (with silencer), ML-77 Missile Launcher, M-25 Hornet (with silencer), M-22 Eviscerator, shortsword, omni-blade, wristguard mounted knives

Armour/Clothing: Nothing special for clothing (common casual wear), his armor is unique however, it is equipped a special mass effect field generator to decrease his mass substantially, along with a jet-pack on the back and smaller jets on his feet, allowing him to fly short distances and glide along the ground at speeds over 100 KPH.

Powers / abilities: Tech overload, damping, AI hacking, incinerate, neural shock, cryo blast, combat drone, energy drain, and proximity mine, concussive, frag, incendiary, and sticky grenades, also very weak biotic pull and throw

Weapon mods: All of his weapons have been fully upgraded (full heavy weapon ammo, smg damage and shield piercing, ect.)

Skills: Domenic is extremely gifted with technological skills, making him an incredible with decryption and electronics, he is also skilled in first aid, and an expert when dealing with explosives, he is a very weak biotic, so he rarely uses his biotic abilities in offense, instead using them to help accelerate when gliding.

History/Background: Domenic Wynter has a... colorful past to say the least. He was an orphan, raised on the streets, he eventually led his own gang to power. At the age of 7 he acquired an omni-tool, he quickly figured out how to use it, within three years he had begun siphoning credits from several banks. At the age of 12, he formed his own small gang, it rose in number and influence quickly due to its funding. He was noticed by Cerberus, due to his incredible potential, they recruited him when he was only 16, during that time, it was discovered he had some biotic potential, however due to his astounding grasp of technology and low potential with biotics, he only underwent minor training and was not experimented on. He later was assigned to work on the Cerberus' Pathfinder project, which, its purpose to design a way to make Cerberus foot soldiers highly mobile in battle, this took the form of the armor he now wears. Dominic learned of Cerberus' brutal methods near the completion of the project, and decided he had had enough of Cerberus. He hacked the Cerberus Network and deleted all traces of Pathfinder except for one copy he saved on his omni-tool and transferred a large amount of credits to his own account. Dominic then stole the armor and destroyed the base. He later bought his own small ship, which he has heavily modified and has spent his time fighting Cerberus alone. He has also done a few mercenary jobs, as most of his credits were spent on his ship.

Edited by leirynot