How do you install BAT or BATCH Files

Brainstrain2424

So I've been trying to install these Add all shouts mods into my game manually, as that's what they all say to do. I wanted to install a mod for both the regular game, the dlc, and for thunderchild. Unfortunatley, I've no clue how to install these mods correctly. Apparently I need to copy them into my Skyrim directory folder, but I've no real idea what that is. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what. I've always used NMM, so I'm at a loss. Can anyone help?

Edited by Brainstrain2424

Apparently I need to copy them into my Skyrim directory folder,

Just right click on each file, one at a time and choose "copy". Go to your "Skyrim" folder (most likely in your steam/steamapps/common folder) and just "paste" them in there. If you see a "Data" folder and all your skyrim config files, you're in the right place. As per the mods instructions, don't forget to open the console then in game and type "bat addshouts" and enter.

.BAT files or just .TXT files with the same batch commands in them will run just fine from the Data folder. Meaning you can use NMM and install as a normal mod into the data folder.